How to watch the India VS Pakistan Match tomorrow?
1. Check your speakers: And everything related to your television. You don’t wan’t to miss the commentary at any time.
2. Create seating below your bed or sofa: Spread a rug and some comfy sheets where the rest of the crew can take shelter. Get some extra small cushions in case people want to rest their heads or cushion their feet.
3. Count the spots and invite people accordingly: Don’t over-invite! That’s the biggest mistake we make because everyone wants to watch the match together but if you call too many, none would get a good view of the screen. You don’t want your buddy to remember his strained neck when you invite him next time.
4. Easy to eat food: Just get a couple of Lays, google how to make sour cream dip, get some MCan fries and maybe some chicken nuggets.
5. Get some Beers, Limca and Breezers: Even if you are doing BYOB make sure you are well armed with beers and Limca for those who like the age-old Shandy and Breezers in case some don’t like beer.
6. Comfortable tee or jersey: To add to the spirit wear the Indian jersey or any comfortable loose tee. A tight black denim and your favourite brand shirt is not the best idea, unless you like beer and ketchup stains on it.
7. Make sure everything you need is reachable: Imagine you need to get a tissue and the box is in the kitchen. You get up and go and the time you come one wicket is down. How does that feel?
8. Don’t take someone else’s spot: You hate it when someone does that to you, so please don’t do it to anyone!
9. Don’t let the non-interested people spoil the experience for you: It’s not a party, everyone is not allowed to get their plus ones. There’s no harm in calling those who want to give you company but let them not nag you until you are forced to change the channel.
10. Don’t forget to take a break: You have been sitting for too long, get up and stretch your legs, take a walk and maybe even change your spot.
11. Water water everywhere: Keep yourself hydrated for the extra energy to cheer when your team wins! Please don’t avoid water simply because you want to avoid going to the loo.
12. Prepare your neighbours and family for a lot of noise: Warn them before, warn them all, you and your friends are unleashing the lion inside you. But of course, don’t let your excitement lead to causing other inconvenience.
13. Watch your tongue: Excitement always makes us do things we later regret. Enjoy yourself and be yourself, but don’t let your emotions get you carried away to abuse the opposite team or use words that are disrespectful. It’s our Indian team, they are humans, it’s completely normal if they drop a catch, feel bad but don’t swear.