Have you ever liked or disliked someone for just no reason? They haven’t done anything to you, you just get uncomfortable around them. There is a reason actually and it’s called energy. Everything is basically energy – your thoughts, the people in your life, your work and health. We keep reading preachy quotes circulating social media telling us to live and let live, or not letting other’s affect us but only if it was that easy. Even though it is actually very easy to just not make things complicated but when caught off guard, any human tends to mess things up.
7 simple ways to be aware of energy and how it’s affecting your life.
1. Have you ever entered someones office or house and left feeling drained out. Do you find it difficult to talk to someone at a particular cafe or their personal spaces? Maybe there’s a tension in the air or a stale odour thats bothering you; it could also be that someone in that space has been fighting and hurling hurtful words in the air; it could be anything so it’s better to leave as soon as possible. Many times it’s not the person, it’s the atmosphere around you that might be contaminated with stressful energy.
2. A neater desk results in more productive work than an untidy one. Always remember, your energy depends on your surroundings; so tidy up your comfortable spot and maintain it that way. Because good energy is blocked in chaotic and messy places. Ensure your cupboards and drawers are shut in your room before you go to bed, the bins should have a lid and avoid having too many accessories or furniture in black. Don’t be a hoarder, you never know which old object might be having what energy, if you don’t need it do away with it.
3. Positive energy is stronger than negative and when you’ll realise this, miracles will happen. It’s easy to indulge in negative conversation when the other person starts it, but it’s not worth all the bad karma that will eventually pollute the air and come back to you. if you find someone very grumpy, give them more love even if they don’t deserve it. Sometimes the person who’s the hardest to love needs it the most.
4. Medical issues, mental health, the common stubborn cold or even to escape a particular person; step out and bask in all the golden rays of hope. There’s a reason why it’s called the ‘Ray of hope’. Sunshine is indeed the most underrated natural therapy.
5. We keep reading social media posts about driving that intoxicating friend of ours from New Year. But why do we always end up being at the receiving end while they remind us how inferior we are to the rest of the human race. Even though we feel bad for them and smilingly give them the last word but in order to be the bigger person we are carrying their negative energy with us. Tactfully step away if they don’t succumb to your positivity.
6. The more you think about what you don’t have the more chances there are you’ll never get it. And if you don’t thank the universe enough for what you have, you might lose that too. In simple words, grass is greener on the other side because it’s probably fake. You’re very lucky, just count your blessings.
7. The biggest truth that came with adulthood was the importance of sleep. Take out time for your sleep, nothing is more important. Eat good food because the sugar cravings are just giving you temporary happiness, it’s not giving you good energy in the long run. You can only energise your body with enough sleep and enough wholesome food. And of course, self education makes you more aware of yourself and the world so keep reading to grow each day and attract the energy you want. It is a well known fact ‘ you are what you eat. We equally believe in the fact – you are what you read. Because that’s what you think and attract.