1. Crocodile Crocodile – We definitely do not mean using the crocodile skin and now that we have made that clear, lets discuss this new trend. The pattern and texture of the crocodile skin has fascinated us humans since a long time. They confer delicate touch sense. They have dots which are actually hair follicles. And when it comes in various colours, shades and patterns; it can be added to your look in many subtle ways.
2. Garden life – Every imagination’s garden is different – from French patios to glittering fountains and chirping birds; tropical plants or vintage shaman’s; teak armchairs or breezy landscape. The garden life is the best a man could do from nature.
3. Pastels and blushes – Suited most to human skin, pastel palate tones down the vibrant tendency and presents you to the world with calmness. There’s a pastel shade for every skin tone and looks serene at any time.
4. Graffiti is art and art is fashion – Quirk has gone really bizarre and fashionistas are not shying away from splashing in colours and prints. As long as they are true to who you are, go ahead and turn any doodle or print into a striking article of clothing.
5. Fade is the new shade – Fading fads are not opted those who like minimalistic but we must urge you to give it a try as variety will soon be seen in fading fads. Let blurred colours trick the eye as 2017 bids colour-block goode.
6. Texture tiff – Contrast in texture is the future of fashion. If coupled with fine tailoring, different textures come together to create effortlessly sassy garments. A contrast patterning can be challenging aesthetically but if done with ease it can make quite the effortless statement.
7. Hairy and soft – This trend is replacing tassels and becoming a part of our texture experiment. The soft hair trend cannot be adapted in hot climate like ours unless it’s just a little. Nevertheless winters are just 6 months away and we know how to make the street our own runway.